We're Expanding to More Communities!
We are excited to announce that we are expanding PledgeCents into more communities! Last week, we announced that we eliminated all platform fees on PledgeCents, forever! In addition to that GAME CHANGING update, we are now going to allow fundraising pages to be created for all needs that will positively impact the cornerstones of our community.
- Who can create a fundraising page? Any PreK-12 faculty member; students; parents; PTA/PTO groups; Booster Club organizations.
- What can they fundraise for? Any PreK-12 need. Fundraising pages can be for technology needs, supplies, field trips, professional development, instruments, team uniforms, etc. All educators also are able to raise funds for any of our 65+ EdTech partners in our marketplace.
- Who can create a fundraising page? Any one affialiated with a faith-based organization (church, syngagogue, mosque, or any place of worship).
- What can they fundraise for? Any needs that will positively impact their community and organization. Fundraising pages can be for volunteer efforts, community events, mission trips, scholarship opportunities, capital expenditure projects, etc.
- Who can create a fundraising page? A coach; team parent(s); players.
- What can they fundraise for? Any need that will positively impact their team. Fundraising pages can be for new uniforms, tournament fees, travel costs, new equipment, etc.
- Who can create a fundraising page? Anyone that fits into one of the other categories.
- What can they fundraise for? Any health related need. This can be for a student, family, or you can even raise funds on behalf of your favorite health focused non-profit.
- Who can create a fundraising page? Any board member; any volunteer member; any individual associated with a non-profit.
- What can they fundraise for? Any needs that will positively impact their non-profit and their community. Fundraising pages can be for relief efforts, volunteering efforts, events (i.e. galas), international community work, etc.
- Who can create a fundraising page? Any member affiliated with a student-led organization at the K-12 or higher ed level. Groups such as fraternities, sororities, club-based organizations at high school/college/university level.
- What can they fundraise for? Any needs that will positively impact any philanthropic efforts lead by their orgnaization. Fundraising pages can be for events, community service projects, volunteer efforts, etc.
"This is a big step in the growth of our platform and being one step closer to our larger vision of bringing communities together," said Kevon O'Rear, Chief Growth Officer at PledgeCents. "Now, those people who have supported a fundraising page on PledgeCents can now be supported by others for important matters in their life."
Let's work together to make our communities bigger and stronger because every cent really does count.
Why wait? Creat your fundraising page and start raising funds for the needs that are most important to you today.
If you have any questions, email us at email@example.com.